Wednesday, March 11, 2009

dedicated to my friend!!!!!!

Hello Bloggers/readers!!!!
I am little nervous as this is my first blog.. let me tell you, the inspiration for me to write blogs is my friend Manasa... I was impressed by her blog as she writes all of her experience, be it good or bad in a way that interests the reader. I'm really proud to have a friend like her who is so talented in many things. She reads a lot, paints,blogs, a big fan of photography, likes aerobics, dancing.. the list goes on... Makes use of the personal time to the fullest which I find really amazing!!! her weekend activities would be shopping, visiting lalbagh shows(with her SLR camera which is her best companion), watches plays in Rangashankara, movies.. A great mobile freak and puts movies, docs in her 80 GB iPod..
I have hardly seen such a lively person who can dedicate time for all of her personal interests without compromising on the professional life...
These days she is having a hectic schedule at work, she is really overworked... I wish she gets some time to relax and get back to her other activities.....
Hope this is not boring, watch out for more interesting blogs in this space!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment