Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Friends Forever!!!!

My husband and I had been to Mysore recently. When we were in the premises of the palace, there was a photographer who bugged us to take a picture of us. We then agreed to him, he made us stand in all possible directions and struggled to click one single good picture. As it was a sunny day, I was not able to open my eyes completely and every time he clicked the picture was
as if I have closed my eyes. He then made us stand in shade and tried to click the last photo as he termed it to be. But this time my hubby was not able to open his eyes in shade!!! With great difficulty the photographer managed to click a beautiful picture of ours when both of us had kept our eyes wide open. On the way back from the Palace, when I was admiring the picture, we started thinking of a title to that picture. The first thing came to my mind was "Friends Forever".
My hubby started laughing when I suggested this. Of course he liked it.
I was then lost in thoughts… Can't a married couple be friends? Is that relationship different from friendship? Can I never treat my husband as a friend.... how is he different from my other friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment